Thursday, October 23, 2008

An interseting day in pe..... =D


sorry to all my adoring blog fans that i haven't updated i have that thing called school. Wich speaking of i got my report card!!! (yes it was a sad day for most) but i got awesome grades wich i'm super proud of. If u didn't know i am in advanced math and languge arts wich is challenging but totally worth it. WHY??? CUZ I'M ALWAYS AT STEP AHEAD. And speaking more of school, today in pysical education we were playing football my coach (Mr.snyder whos super fun and cool) told me to come up and be reciver and my friend teryn to be quarterback. when teryn passed the ball to me i ran and then when i thought i looked professional, I FELL ON MY FACE!!! and this was in front of the entire 6th grade. By that point i was laughing as i ran until i made a touchdown!! so i guess you could say i put on quite a show in pe today!!! HEY THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE ME WHEN I FELL!!!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Good job on your report card Maddie, you little Miss Smarty Pants :) Way to go! We miss you!
Love, Auntie Jen & crew
p.s. sorry about the fall!!